H1B transfer in process - Change of client

teralab

Hi,
I have an unique situation and I need help in making a decision.

I applied H1B transfer from A to B last month in regular processing and started working for client X and H1B transfer is still under process. Client X is at New Jersey but as it is a work from home job the LCA was applied to Pennsylvania (where I live).

Now I got a offer from client Y who is in New Jersey as well (distance is 50 miles from Client X) and hence I am thinking to move to Client Y from Client X. For this job I need to move to New Jersey (no work from home).

Want to know whether this will be an issue as the H1B transfer is not yet approved? If an RFE comes, god forbid, I may not be able to produce the documents from Client X as I will be no longer working there.

Need advise ASAP please.

Client X is at New Jersey but as it is a work from home job the LCA was applied to Pennsylvania (where I live).

How can LCA raised to the place where you live instead of where your client location is?

Want to know whether this will be an issue as the H1B transfer is not yet approved? If an RFE comes, god forbid, I may not be able to produce the documents from Client X as I will be no longer working there.

Are you talking here about Employer B? until you move to Employer B i think you can work with A for any client with Updated LCA. Anyway consult to your employer and attorney for exact details 

Need advise ASAP please.

Hi,

I have an unique situation and I need help in making a decision.

I applied H1B transfer from A to B last month in regular processing and started working for client X and H1B transfer is still under process. Client X is at New Jersey but as it is a work from home job the LCA was applied to Pennsylvania (where I live).

Now I got a offer from client Y who is in New Jersey as well (distance is 50 miles from Client X) and hence I am thinking to move to Client Y from Client X. For this job I need to move to New Jersey (no work from home).

Need advise ASAP please.

Wait till your H1 is approved and then file for amendment with your new client details.

Archived