filng AP - what is this DACA -

got few questions on the above -

1. point 7 says, bar codes page attached to the previous EAD/AP. do i need to send the actual bar code page or a photo copy of it. .also , my current ead/ap is expired.can i still send a photo copy of it..as mentioned above
2. is it required for us to explain the reason for this travel on AP,on a separate white sheet as requested.
3. i am actually might be travelling only during end of this year..but in the AP form for intended travel, i picked a closer date like aug 20th 2013 for 4 weeks..is this ok..do they verify....will they give me ony for 4 weeks validity in this case?
under part 3 -
what should i say for question 4a.. (have you ever been issued a reentry permit or refugee
travel document)

this is my second time applying for AP..should i say yes or no..

and what do i need to say in the deposition box..

got few questions on the above -

1. point 7 says, bar codes page attached to the previous EAD/AP. do i need to send the actual bar code page or a photo copy of it. .also , my current ead/ap is expired.can i still send a photo copy of it..as mentioned above

2. is it required for us to explain the reason for this travel on AP,on a separate white sheet as requested.

3. i am actually might be travelling only during end of this year..but in the AP form for intended travel, i picked a closer date like aug 20th 2013 for 4 weeks..is this ok..do they verify....will they give me ony for 4 weeks validity in this case?

under part 3 -

what should i say for question 4a.. (have you ever been issued a reentry permit or refugee

travel document)

this is my second time applying for AP..should i say yes or no..

and what do i need to say in the deposition box..

1. Send both

2. Yes

3. You can put the date which works for you.

4. You would know right :)

Archived