EVVC to EVC

akrao23

Hi,

My H1B petetion got approved(3 years) with EVVC model and now trying to skip one of the vendor and go EVC model for same client. 

Will this be a problem if i go for stamping with this change. I mean will VO have the information of my petition documents? Did anyone got H1B stamped with this scenario. If any, Can you please share your experience?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

My H1B petetion got approved(3 years) with EVVC model and now trying to skip one of the vendor and go EVC model for same client. 

Will this be a problem if i go for stamping with this change. I mean will VO have the information of my petition documents? Did anyone got H1B stamped with this scenario. If any, Can you please share your experience?

Thanks in advance!

Obviously, you need amendment since their is a material change in your H1 petition.

And yes, consulates have all the information.

I changed my employer and had the same client. And the VO asked me about it.

Read the interview part here:

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/59618-successful-2nd-h1-stamping-in-vancouver-6202013-ins-visits-client-site-during-the-same-time/?p=225989

I dont think it is a big deal... you can say the vendor did not meet the client reqs and was done away or something like that. Talk to company attorney.

And anyways you came from EVVC to EVC and not the other way around. ;)

It never matters, you have to convey that you work for your employer and your project assignment is for XXXX client, if they ask about vendor, you say that they are only paper pushers and no way related to my employment and assigning and monitoring the work.

Be confident .

It never matters, you have to convey that you work for your employer and your project assignment is for XXXX client, if they ask about vendor, you say that they are only paper pushers and no way related to my employment and assigning and monitoring the work.

Be confident .

How can a person be 'confident' when you are encouraging him to lie??

Rejection is better than life long ban.

Archived