H1B Stamping -What questions VO asks???? & what documents needs to carry?

Deep704

Hi,

I am planinig to go to Canada for h1B stemping this Aug 15th 2013 in Toronto.

What are the documents I need to carry - I know all education details, client letters, resume, LCA, H1B application package, Paystub ,W2,Tax, Passport, Any other think needed or not?

This is going to be my 1st stamping. It would be great if someone can help me if there are any questions VO ask during interview. I am also planning to do an ammendment as my client has been changed after I got approve for my H1B. If you have some set of questions please do share?

Please advise. Appreciate your help

Thank you.

Hi,

I am planinig to go to Canada for h1B stemping this Aug 15th 2013 in Toronto.

What are the documents I need to carry - I know all education details, client letters, resume, LCA, H1B application package, Paystub ,W2,Tax, Passport, Any other think needed or not?

This is going to be my 1st stamping. It would be great if someone can help me if there are any questions VO ask during interview. I am also planning to do an ammendment as my client has been changed after I got approve for my H1B. If you have some set of questions please do share?

Please advise. Appreciate your help

Thank you.

refer to the below url

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/47718-complete-package-h1b-stamping-questions-checklist-pims-client-questions-all-in-one/

Archived