Passport Expiry & H1 Stamping Questions

Hello

My passport is about to expire in August 2014.

I got my H1 extension approved recently till June 2016 and I will be going to stamping in Canada in August 2013.

Is my passport expiry date anyway related to my H1 stamping?

If VO approves my visa, will the visa (Stamping) be given till June 2016 or only till passport expiry date?

I plan to renew my passport after my stamping.

Thanks

The visa may be till 2016 though the I94 you get on coming back will be till passport expiry date.

Are there any issues with I-94 having my passport expiry date?

I mean if my visa is stamped till 2016, can I travel to other countries and back to US without going to stamping again?

Thank you..

Hello

Assuming my I-94 is given till my passport expiry date which August 2014 but visa till June 2016.

I get my passport renewed.

Can I go to another country (say India) and return to US before August 2014 , I would be given I-94 till June 2016?

Are there any issues surrounding this?

Thanks a lot..

The visa may be till 2016 though the I94 you get on coming back will be till passport expiry date.

Hello

My passport is about to expire in August 2014.

I got my H1 extension approved recently till June 2016 and I will be going to stamping in Canada in August 2013.

Is my passport expiry date anyway related to my H1 stamping?

If VO approves my visa, will the visa (Stamping) be given till June 2016 or only till passport expiry date?

I plan to renew my passport after my stamping.

Thanks

I got visa  stamping  until 2016, and my passport is expiring in oct, 2016...visa is dependent on your I797.

Archived