H1B approved in 2012 but Apply for an ammendment for Visa stamp - Do I need to add School name in Resume?

Deep704

Hi,

I got my H1B in 2012 at that time I was in Student status for 2nd master. At that time I added my school name in the resume sayng expected compliction of 2nd master aas dec 2014.

So Till Oct I went to school to keep maintain my status and then I informed my school that my H1B got approved.

Now as I am planning to go to India, I have to apply for an ammendment as my Client has been changed since I apply H1B in 2012. So Now as I am in H1B status and also not going to the school (as It was just a some time to maintain my status) do I have to show the school name in My resume?

Please advise.

Thank you.

I already completed one masters...... So you are saying I should also add 2nd masters details in my resume as well?

Do I have to add my 2nd master details in DS160 as well? I am asking because as of since oct 2012 I am on H1b I am not going to school any more.

So Do I have to add 2nd master details in DS160 as well?

I already completed one masters...... So you are saying I should also add 2nd masters details in my resume as well?

Do I have to add my 2nd master details in DS160 as well? I am asking because as of since oct 2012 I am on H1b I am not going to school any more.

So Do I have to add 2nd master details in DS160 as well?

You have include all the information, it might create problem if you hide any type of information.

Archived