H1 -> H4 -> H1 Question


Recommended Posts

I got my H1 visa stamped through company A during November 2012 in India which is valid through December 2013. Company A was not able to find a project for me in US so I travelled to US in H4 to join my husband and took a long leave from company A. Now company A is offering me a position in US and I have a valid H1 and H4 stamped in my passport.


My questions are 

1) Can company A file COS, after approval can I start working in US?

2) Instead of filing COS, Can I just travel outside US, say Canada and come back into US with the initial 1797 approval(with my original H1visa) and new LCA that will be filed?

3) Do I have have to go for re-stamping my H1 for me to work in US? 



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.