Got Stuck in Toronto after visa interview on June 17th

DS_123

I had interview on June 17th No PIMS found written on DS160, no documents asked no 221g but VO said You will receive email within 4-6 days if they need any documents, kept my passport i797 ds160 confirmation, gave white sheet with instruction on it how to collect my passport if visa approved. On June 21st I received an email to submit H1B petition with all supporting documents as filed to USCIS, a letter from Job site, Taxretuns, W2s, Pay slips and Bank statements. Online update is showing admin processing. Anyone in similar situation please share…...How long this is going to take 

On June 21st I received an email to submit H1B petition with all supporting documents as filed to USCIS, a letter from Job site, Taxretuns, W2s, Pay slips and Bank statements. Online update is showing admin processing. Anyone in similar situation please share…...How long this is going to take 

Have you submitted the requested documents? If yes wait for the response.

I just started my new job from juen 3rd as a full time employe and my H1b is transfered form the previous employer .Will the PIMS be updated or is there anything that i need to do from my end . Kindly leave your thoughts

are you going for stamping? if yes to Vancouver then follow the below email format 

PIMS (verifying the details of approved petitions through the Petition Information Management Service (PIMS) via the Consular Consolidated Database (CCD)

Send this 1 week prior to your appointment to avoid 2-3 days of delay after your visa interview.

You will not get any response from the consulate but it works.

TO: PIMS@state.gov, 

vancouverNIV@state.gov

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am XXX bearing Indian passport: XXX, I have an appointment for visa stamping on XXX, I would like to verify my information in PIMS database.

Please find the attached petition (I-797) and appointment confirmation for more details.

Details:

Appointment confirmation:

Receipt Number: 

Petitioner:

Beneficiary: 

Passport Number: 

DOB: 

Classification: 

Starting Validity Date: 

Ending Validity Date: 

Thank you!

XXX

hi

sthamago

I am going to toronto Canada .not to the vancover . Can i send the same email to the toronto embassy ..Expecting the email would be torontoNIV@state.gov..i checked with my lawyer and they say that USCIS will directly update the PIMS information nth they can do . there is no way to track whether its updated or not ..just send an email to them

Thanks

hi

sthamago

I am going to toronto Canada .not to the vancover . Can i send the same email to the toronto embassy ..Expecting the email would be torontoNIV@state.gov..i checked with my lawyer and they say that USCIS will directly update the PIMS information nth they can do . there is no way to track whether its updated or not ..just send an email to them

Thanks

Hi Jalsa,

When is your interveiw date in toronto? Good luck .

New2You

• 2 weeks later...

Archived