have f1 valid visa


Recommended Posts

I came usa in 2010 to study in newyork film academy but I transferred to silicon valley university.after 2 months I came to india for vacation.when I was on my vacation in india I heard the news that my university was closed so I stayed in india.now I got an admission in different university I still have 2 years valid visa can I come back an study there now on same visa please help me out

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

I just don't understand how come you can change programs so easily from creativity to something like computers? ************ university is a shady one. Your should choose something that is respectful and legit.

As per the rule/law, an F1 student cannot stay for more than 6 months away from the school. If you fall in the last rule, then you must seek a new student visa.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.