f1 visa

sreeleons

I came to usa on f1 visa 3 years ago but I came back to india in less than 3 months but I have valid visa for 2 more years can I come back and study now.I got an I 20 from ************ college please help out

Dude, that school is a private school. Its better you find another school.

And their are lots of rumors about that school which I can't post here. For more details, just search in this forum.

I came usa in 2010 to study in newyork film academy but I transferred to silicon valley university.after 2 months I came to india for vacation.when I was on my vacation in india I heard the news that my university was closed so I stayed in india.now I got an admission in different university I still have 2 years valid visa can I come back an study there now on same visa please help me out

I came usa in 2010 to study in newyork film academy but I transferred to silicon valley university.after 2 months I came to india for vacation.when I was on my vacation in india I heard the news that my university was closed so I stayed in india.now I got an admission in different university I still have 2 years valid visa can I come back an study there now on same visa please help me out

Just read the above replies.

Archived