H1B transfer after 8 Years.


Recommended Posts



I was in H1B during 2004 and used for 18 months. Currently I am in U.S with L1B for the past 2.5 Years.

I want to use my H1B for another employer now.



1. Can I use the H1B now, since i have used only for 18 months.

2. I only have the reciept number for H1B. Is it possible to transfer my visa to another employer without petition copy.

3. Can I get the petition copy by using the receipt number.


Appreciate your replies.



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.