Need to travel to India but F-1 expired


Recommended Posts



I came to USA in 2007 to do my bachelors and completed that in 2011 and then worked on my OPT for a year and now I am doing my masters. My student visa expired in dec'11. I need to go to India soon. Will I be able to get stamping done from India or can there be any issues? I will graduate with masters in April'14. Please help. Thank you.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.