VISA Approved EVVC -Hyderabad

kumartc1

Work Model EVVC

OFC May 21

Visa interview on May 22

Visa Counselor officer asked me  few question and at the end she said your visa is approved and told me that "you will receive an SMS Conformation when the PP is ready to pick up"

But May 29th when I check status of my application in https://ceac.state.gov/ was showing as Administrative processing.( Visa officer did not  tell anything regarding admin process and no slip is given)

May 30 case is updated in the morining as ready but in the after noon it agin  moved back to Administrative processing

June 3 case is updated in the morining as issued

June 5 I got my passport with Visa

Hope this helps if anyone with similar situation

Note: two of my friend also attend Visa interview at  Hyderabad and they also got approved and got the passport in 2 days

It appears that  H1B visa interview at Hyderabad consulate is pretty simple and no question on employee-employer relationship

Initially i thought of going to Canada but my Canada visa is delayed so I decided to go to HYD for stamping

Work Model EVVC

OFC May 21
Visa interview on May 22
Visa Counselor officer asked me  few question and at the end she said your visa is approved and told me that "you will receive an SMS Conformation when the PP is ready to pick up"
But May 29th when I check status of my application in https://ceac.state.gov/ was showing as Administrative processing.( Visa officer did not  tell anything regarding admin process and no slip is given)
May 30 case is updated in the morining as ready but in the after noon it agin  moved back to Administrative processing
June 3 case is updated in the morining as issued
June 5 I got my passport with Visa

Hope this helps if anyone with similar situation

Note: two of my friend also attend Visa interview at  Hyderabad and they also got approved and got the passport in 2 days

It appears that  H1B visa interview at Hyderabad consulate is pretty simple and no question on employee-employer relationship

Initially i thought of going to Canada but my Canada visa is delayed so I decided to go to HYD for stamping

Please share your interview questions thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived