Internationa technological university (ITU) San Jose

babus18

hi...can I know if anyone has the experience with ********** San jose....i see that this is a private small university...

is it a good idea to go for a visa in consulate in india with I-20 of this university (consider there is no I-20 from other university)? this will be a first time visa to US.

is it in the black listed universities (this univerisity recently in feb 2013 got accreditation from Western Association of Schools and Colleges)?

even if we get the visa with is university....does this university degree has a value...will it be any problem in future like while applying to H1...

I would be very thankful if you please share your experiences and thoughts....

hi...can I know if anyone has the experience with ********** San jose....i see that this is a private small university...

is it a good idea to go for a visa in consulate in india with I-20 of this university (consider there is no I-20 from other university)? this will be a first time visa to US.

is it in the black listed universities (this univerisity recently in feb 2013 got accreditation from Western Association of Schools and Colleges)?

even if we get the visa with is university....does this university degree has a value...will it be any problem in future like while applying to H1...

I would be very thankful if you please share your experiences and thoughts....

Avoid this university. Go for public and non profit universities.

Archived