H1B Denied Please Help

kmodugu0708

here is the situation

Currently have H1B (Even stamping) valid until Dec 2013 with Emp A---never revoked

Recently moved to employer B and started working on EVC Model and got H1B Denied on June 1st 2013...

What are my options now ??

Can i move back to emp A ?

Can Emp C apply new H1B for me?

whats my current status???

here is the situation

Currently have H1B (Even stamping) valid until Dec 2013 with Emp A---never revoked

Recently moved to employer B and started working on EVC Model and got H1B Denied on June 1st 2013...

What are my options now ??

Can i move back to emp A ?

Can Emp C apply new H1B for me?

whats my current status???

From June 2nd, you are out of status.

BTW what's the reason for rejection??

Hello Rahul412,

I know client letter is a must, but client (A well known Health insurance company) is not willing to give letter, The manager is saying HR says that there is a policy that they cannot give letter to a contractor...

do u think we are that dumb that we dont even try getting a letter ???

Hello Rahul412,

I know client letter is a must, but client (A well known Health insurance company) is not willing to give letter, The manager is saying HR says that there is a policy that they cannot give letter to a contractor...

First, you should stop showing an attitude.

Second, find a better employer. If you claim you aren't dumb then you would know that EVC is dead!

Hello Rahul412,

when you know that it is mandatory, then how did your employer filed your H1 without that letter??

why didn't you look for another client project??

Hi i am in the same situation:

I was working for company A but as soon as HIB receipt notice for company B i started working for B. But my h1b transfer get denied due to end client letter and i came back to company A as A did not revoked my previous petition. I had my valid I94 from company A now.

Now its the time to extended my petition for another 3 years. Is there any chance that my extension can get rejected as i might be out of status earlier?

Please advice me what to do? I appreciate your reply.

Archived