h1b reaffirmed

ANAND333

1st h1b Interview in mumbai on 9th Feb 2011, VO issued 221g yellow without any documents & then my petition was send back to USCIS for revoke & review

USCIS reaffirmed it in April 2012 & i rec’d i797c from employer & attended 2nd interview in mumbai on 17th Sept 2012 but VO didn’t issued any 221g nor any memo & gave my passport back & told me Embassy will approach me

Rec’d 221g green by email in March 2013 & was asked to submit documents

which i submitted in May 2013

Checked with VFS rec’d email

“However, your case is currently on hold under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) pending the officer’s review. Section 221(g) of the INA prohibits the issuance of a visa to an individual whose application is incomplete or inconclusive, or whose eligibility has not been firmly established. Please be assured that we will contact you as soon as the processing will complete.”

I also checked the status on CEAC website update and its showing below status.what does it mean “NO STATUS” on CEAC website?Please advice me.

U.S. Department of State

NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

No Status

Application ID or Case Number: AAXXXXXXXX

Case Creation Date: 01-Jan-2011

Please contact the U.S. Consular office you believe is responsible for processing your visa application.

Will VO issue or will deny H1B Visa ???

Waiting for ur kind feedback …

Archived