I - 140 Pending. How days I can stay in US


Recommended Posts

If your PERM is approved and I-140 pending, you could get 1 year H1-B extension I believe. Suggest you talk to qualified immigration attorney with your specific scenario.

Another option is to pay yourself for I-140 premium processing if your employer is not willing to go premium processing. Your company lawyer should be handling all this.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.