h1 transfer

ragarwal@gmail.com

Hi,

I have given my documents for H1 transfer to 2 companies as I received 2 offers. For example, I am currently with X and have received 2 offers from Y and Z.

I want to join Y and if for some reason I don't like Y then want to join Z. I want to know if there is anything extra I need to do while joining Z. Reason being that I have given both the prospective employer the documents which list my current company as X.

Thanks in advance for help//

Regards.

Generally, at the time of filing each H1B petition, the employer must include documents that demonstrate the H1B beneficiary is maintaining valid nonimmigrant status. This generally includes a copy of the I-797 approval notice, I-94 card, and most recent paystubs. Thus, the beneficiary must provide these documents, including paystubs, for the company s/he is working for at the time of filing the new petition. If you have moved to Company Y when Company Z files its petition, then the I-797 approval notice and paystubs for Company Y must be submitted with Company Z's petition. Please schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney to discuss the specific facts of your case in more detail.

Archived