H1B Transfer while in India


Recommended Posts

Hi - I have got my H1B stamping from an Indian employer-A.

I have not traveled to US so far, but planning to leave the Indian company now.

Visa is valid till Nov 2015. What is the possibility of H1B transfer to new Indian employer ?

or Is it possible some US company sponsor my transfer directly in their name ?

Appreciate your help. Thanks

Link to comment

Just find another employer, doesn't have to be an Indian company.

The employer can file an H1 for you at any time, and once it is approved, you can travel to the US with the old, still vali visa stamp and a copy of the new approval notice.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.