RFE wrt I-765 (Extension for L2 based EAD card ) requires copy of I-539 form but we havent filed L1/L2 extension

vikas.iet

Hi,

My husband's L1 visa and my L2 Visa is valid till Jan 2014 and our I-94 for the same duration. My husband's company doesnt want to apply for L1 extension as L1 petitions applied 6 months prior to expiry of I-94 get rejected.

My EAD card is getting expired in May end and I had applied for extension based on the remaining VISA period.

I have now received an RFE asking me to submit I-539 which I do not have as no extension has been filed.

SO I have put together a RFE response, can you please help me, if it looks ok to send, or shall I need to put something else as well?

Additional information

My husband's L1 visa and my L2 Visa are valid till jan 2014.

=============================

This is in response to the Request for Evidence generated for my EAD renewal application (Receipt number WAC………), dated: …………. I was asked to submit documents related to I-539 form, to establish change of non-immigration status, but wanted to put this into your notice that I have not applied for the change of non-immigration status, as my current I-94 and L2 visa is valid until 01/31/2014. My Spouse who is the principal applicant also has the visa and I-94 validity until 01/31/2014, because of which the change of non-immigration status is not applied yet. I am hereby submitting the evidence for the visa validity and I-94 for both myself and my spouse along with this mail. I would request, your kind review for the said matter, and subsequent approval of my EAD renewal application.

I am hereby submitting the documents in the interest of USCIS.

Evidence to establish visa validity and I-94 Validity

1. L2 Visa copy of the applicant.

2. I-94 Front and back copies of the applicant.

3. L1 visa copy of the Spouse.

4. I-94 Front and back copies of the spouse.

5. Spouse I129s and I-797 copies.

Evidence to prove marriage

1. Copy of the registered marriage certificate.

Evidence to prove previous work authorization

1. Copy of the front and back of the current EAD card.

I hereby declare that all of the information given above is true to best of my knowledge and I would like to request you to approve EAD renewal application.

=================================

Archived