H1-B Stamping after completion of JOB with client

NagB

Hi Nag

if you client manager is ok take a Week off and go for visa interview . Explain your Situation to client Manager and if he is ready to help you ,you can take the Risk. After the visa you can go come back and complete the Remaning work .

But the problem here is, OP's project is ending before the visa interview day.

Hi , I did apply for amendment for my H1-B stamping on May 14 and today i had a bad news that my job ends on May 10. is it a good idea to go for stamping without client job but client letter ?? please advice. thanks

Main question from VO is usually 'where are you working?'

Can you answer that question truthfully in your case? If you can't, then dont go for the interview.

Ofcourse, you may be tempted to equivocate in your answer and say you are still working for the client for foreseeable future, counting on the good probability that there is no client verification in your case, but I wouldn't suggest that, consequences of being caught with that lie are too huge to leave that decision to chance.

Nag,

If all your Documnetation is correct and if client Mnaager is ok with Handling any Enquiry and if he responds Correctly then you are good. one of my friend was in similar situation and his visa was Approved with out Client Verification. if you are working under a Desi manager ask his help. and get Visa Approved .if you are not in Rush go through Amendment.

Nag,

If all your Documnetation is correct and if client Mnaager is ok with Handling any Enquiry and if he responds Correctly then you are good. one of my friend was in similar situation and his visa was Approved with out Client Verification. if you are working under a Desi manager ask his help. and get Visa Approved .if you are not in Rush go through Amendment.

thanks SHiva.. i will go with amendment.

Archived