Can I go to another consulte then what is entioned in I-797


Recommended Posts

I got approved I-797C. I am currently at Calcutta (India). In the I-797C Consulate name is mentioned as Chennai.

My question is..

# I want to go to US consulate at Calcutta for my H1B stamping. Do I need to get it changed in I-797. Do I need an amendment for this ?

# What should be a safe approach in this case ?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.