H1 to H4, urgent help please

selima

Hi,

I came to US on H4 last year, my husband being primary H1 holder. Then I got a job and switched to H1, but recently lost my job. My husband is still on H1 in a stable job. Can I apply to go back to my H4 status without leaving country? Please reply ASAP.Very very worried now Thanking you very much

S.Khan

Hi guys,

Many thanks for your replies! I actually filed I-539 within 24 hours (the very next day) of losing my job. It was very sudden and abrupt without any prior notice. I lost my job on last thursday and I sent the form and fees with enclosures on friday. They received it on yesterday,monday.What do you think guys? I am just so worried now. Thank you very much again

Selima

Hi guys,

Many thanks for your replies! I actually filed I-539 within 24 hours (the very next day) of losing my job. It was very sudden and abrupt without any prior notice. I lost my job on last thursday and I sent the form and fees with enclosures on friday. They received it on yesterday,monday.What do you think guys? I am just so worried now. Thank you very much again

Selima

I guess you should be good. You filed your COS immediately.

Archived