J1 Wavier Documents

vikrora

Hi,

I am applying for my J1 wavier. Since I lives in Florida, I need to go through Indian Consulate, Atlanta. I have already initiated the wavier process and submitted Stage 1 documents to Indian Consulate. I've also received the attested documents from Atlanta consulate as well. My question for you guys is, I've only received the attested copies of the Affidavit, nothing else.

Wanted to know, have I received the complete documents.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Vicky Arora

• 11 months later...

Hi,

I am applying for my J1 wavier. Since I lives in Florida, I need to go through Indian Consulate, Atlanta. I have already initiated the wavier process and submitted Stage 1 documents to Indian Consulate. I've also received the attested documents from Atlanta consulate as well. My question for you guys is, I've only received the attested copies of the Affidavit, nothing else.

Wanted to know, have I received the complete documents.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Vicky Arora

Hi there,

Although it is too late to reply but still may be helpful for others.

to the best of my knowledge u need to get both Biodata and affidavit (attested) from the consulate and u need to send both of them to  ur concern Indian offices. 

pls correct me if anyone feels I am wrong with this information.

thanks!

Hi there,

Although it is too late to reply but still may be helpful for others.

to the best of my knowledge u need to get both Biodata and affidavit (attested) from the consulate and u need to send both of them to  ur concern Indian offices. 

pls correct me if anyone feels I am wrong with this information.

thanks!

Biodata can be enclosed though it is not mandatory.

Archived