Traveling abroad


Recommended Posts

Hi -

I doubt I have my I-797A Approval Notice of H1(I need to search). I'm a permanent resident(greencard holder) now traveling out of the country soon - flying out of JFK-NY.


1. While flying OUT of US, will I be asked for my I-797? I have the first three-year H1 visa stamp, but not the subsequent years' because I never traveled abroad,


will my Greencard alone suffice?

2. Any other doc I should carry when leaving US? (I'm less worried about coming back)


- AJ

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.