will this Job Ad works for EB2?

Hello Folks, can you please review the below draft and let me know if this is OK for an EB2 ? will it Qualifies for EB2? please let me know if anyone got through in EB2 having MS as higher qualification and applied through Job that Qualified under EB2 with similar requirement. will this Ad have any issues related to EB2 classification? Thanks in Advance!

Position: Senior Software Systems Developer

Requirements: MS in CS, Engg(any) or BS in CS, Engg (any), or rel. and 5 years of exp. Salary: >90k P/Y

A legitimate employer will have predefined formal job descriptions for all positions in the company. That is why they have HR departments or contract out for those services. It is contrary to policy to create a job description for an individual undergoing the PERM process. Get a "real" employer.

rahul412,

let time teach you how to be polite to others,,,,,you are just trying to put blame on others ....if one is genuine no one will stop things from happening ...

Instead of posting some BS, why don't you answer why you are even involved in this???

You are obviously not a genuine applicant.

Again, you need to stay out of this stuff!

rahul412,

let time teach you how to be polite to others,,,,,you are just trying to put blame on others ....if one is genuine no one will stop things from happening ...

If you are GENUINE then obviously you will stay out of this process.

Job ad for EB2 is the job of employer not a GENUINE(?) applicant's job. If you think that you are genuine then tell me why are you involved in this process??

To OP - Based on the info you have provided, the position does qualify under EB2. The only thing that raises a flag would be asking 5yrs experience with MS. Check with your attorney/ employer if they can go with MS+2 or BS+5 yrs of experience. Since MS+5 yrs is tough to justify you may have to fill out BNDS (business necessity data sheet) to avoid potential PERM audit.

Good luck

Archived