H1B restamping with new LCA but old petition?

chemant7

Hi,

I got my H1B extension with my previous client. After that I relocated to new location with same employer but for different client. I have new LCA for current location but my H1B petition has previous client details. My Employer didn't filed for amendment as Job role,salary, role remains same with new client... When I go back to India for visa stamping , will US consulate accept my existing petition or I need to amend it with current client details?

Appreciate your help.

Thank you

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I got my H1B extension with my previous client. After that I relocated to new location with same employer but for different client. I have new LCA for current location but my H1B petition has previous client details. My Employer didn't filed for amendment as Job role,salary, role remains same with new client... When I go back to India for visa stamping , will US consulate accept my existing petition or I need to amend it with current client details?

Appreciate your help.

Thank you

If the location falls under same Metropolitan Statistical area then not required to do amendment else you need to do the amendment. How ever consult and attorney for this.

Archived