How to correct Birth Certificate?

Recommended Posts


I need to apply for I-485 & I believe I need to submit original or copy of birth certificate. Me & my wife are both born in India & I've valid Birth Certicate but my wife's birth certificate has incorrect name on it. The date is correct but the name is incorrect.

I asked in India asking to correct this certificate but they said that it cannot be corrected but they can re-issue the same with incorrect name.

Now, what options do I have to submit the proper valid birth certificate for my wife??


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.