H1b Cap Exempt - 2006 Petition - Do not have the Copy of Petition

Recommended Posts

Your visa stamp should be enough. You are cam exempt if you have not utilised all the 6 years

on that H1B and a new employer can get a new H1b petition ( "transfer") approved based on

this old petition for the duration equal to (six years - time already utilised on H1B).

If you have an approved I-140 you can get time duration more than that

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.