Anyone Applied Canada Visitor Visa around March 11th and got their passport back?

Bids23

Hello Guyz,

I have applied for Canada Visa in person at LA Consulate on March 13th morning, after 1 month ,My usps tracker for my return package got update on 4/10/2013 2:30 PM PST that they received a package for delivery.

It is out for delivery, when i composing this post.

Will update when I receive the passport.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Applied VISA on March 14th and below is the reply that I received today.

Dear Sir/Madam,

In regards to your application for a Temporary Resident Visa for Canada, please note that your application has been received and is in queue for processing. For processing times please refer to our general websites: www.cic.gc.ca or to www.newyork.gc.ca

For your reference your file number is XV302XXXXXX

Should you wish to withdraw your application, please reply by email (include WITHDRAW in the subject line) or by fax: 212-596-1791/1725

Regards,

Immigration Section

Consulate General of Canada

New York, NY

Applied VISA on March 14th and below is the reply that I received today.

Dear Sir/Madam,

In regards to your application for a Temporary Resident Visa for Canada, please note that your application has been received and is in queue for processing. For processing times please refer to our general websites: www.cic.gc.ca or to www.newyork.gc.ca

Should you wish to withdraw your application, please reply by email (include WITHDRAW in the subject line) or by fax: 212-596-1791/1725

Regards,

Immigration Section

New York, NY

Hi Vijay14

Even I have send an email to regarding my trv application on last week and I have submitted my application on 15th march but they didn't reply my email.

Did they mention in your email how long we have to wait like waiting period if our application in queue?

I have applied VISA on March 15th and got same mail like vijay14

Dear Sir/Madam,

In regards to your application for a Temporary Resident VISA for Canada, please note that your application has been received and is in queue for processing. For processing times please refer to our general websites: www.cic.gc.ca or to www.newyork.gc.ca

Regards,

Immigration Section

New York, NY

I don't know how much time they will take more. I have H1B visa interview on 29th so lit bit worried.

Please share your comments who got same reply from Canada consulate and they recieved their passport after getting the mail from consulate.

Thanks

I applied for TRV in-Person @ LA consulate on 15th April.

I have flight to India on May 4th .. Is there any possibility i will receive my passports within time.. or shld i withdraw the application.?

If in case i withdraw the application can i receive the passports in 2 days?

Hi,

They sent a similar email to me last week. But today I received an email that my visa has been approved and they will mail out shortly. Hope I get it by tomorrow.

I received an email update too. I have got -

"A decision has been made and your passport and documents will be mailed out this afternoon" the email doesn't say it is approved, Does it mean its rejected or you got similar email too?

Hey Guys. I applied my Visa on March 11th online. They requested me to send my passport on April 2nd and they recieved it April 5th (NY Consulate). My return USPS tracker is still not active and my Stamping interview is on April 29th. Shall I reschedule my appointment as I am left with only 4 days to recive it.

Archived