Regarding H4 visa

Recommended Posts


Right now I am on VWP (visa waiver program) which means i can stay 90 days without any visa in USA. However my first 60 days have already gone and i need to apply for H4 visa as my husband is on H1B visa and working here. My question is how can I apply for H4 visa, being already here in US ? Do I need to go back to Sweden for stamping? what are the complications will I possibly face, in case if i want to convert H4 into H1B visa in the future (if i get a job)?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.