H-1b Visa Interview Question

sunilinfo9

Hello All,

I got H-1b approval using letter from Client A (loc: Albama) and now I'm working with Client B (Loc: New York).

Now I'm going for visa stamping with letter from client A since he agreed to support with required documentation even though I don't work for him. So the only question I'm worried about is regarding my current Pay stubs, which has tax deduction from New York state (client B) and income tax, so if the officer asks for my latest pay stubs and poses a question of "why you are under NY state tax, if you are working in Albama?" then what would be a convincing answer. Any suggestion/guidance will be highly appreciated....Thanks in advance

I wouldn't lie about the client you are currently working for. This will just open whole can of worms and will be hard to convince. You will get into lot of trouble and create all sorts of future problems if you care. Get an amendment for Client A if he's willing to put you on a project and after couple of paystubs go for the stamping. Be truthful and there is no convincing answer for the question you asked.

I got H-1b approval using letter from Client A (loc: Albama) and now I'm working with Client B (Loc: New York).

Now I'm going for visa stamping with letter from client A since he agreed to support with required documentation even though I don't work for him. So the only question I'm worried about is regarding my current Pay stubs, which has tax deduction from New York state (client B) and income tax, so if the officer asks for my latest pay stubs and poses a question of "why you are under NY state tax, if you are working in Albama?" then what would be a convincing answer. Any suggestion/guidance will be highly appreciated....Thanks in advance

Dude, that's 110% fraud. You will be banned forever.

Just pack your bags and attend the interview.

Archived