J1 Extension same program


Recommended Posts

My wife is doing her 1 yr tranistional year residency on J1, meanwhile in this year she has matched for the categorical yr in the same program. My question is does she needs to go India to get her stamping done? or for extension in this case how we should handle it.

She was on H4 when she converted to J1. She has not gone to India and her previous stamping on the passport is on H4. I appreciate any information that I can get,

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.