How to change 797 petition number after scheduling appointment?

ponugupati

Hi All,

I scheduled appointment at Vancouver for H1b stamping using my current h1b petition and I am waiting for the extension. Once I get the extension, can I update the new 797 information without re-scheduling the appointment. I heard that we can update the DS-160 number with out changing the appointment date. Not sure how to update the 797 information.

Any help will be great.

Thanks,

Sriii.

Hi All,

I scheduled appointment at Vancouver for H1b stamping using my current h1b petition and I am waiting for the extension. Once I get the extension, can I update the new 797 information without re-scheduling the appointment. I heard that we can update the DS-160 number with out changing the appointment date. Not sure how to update the 797 information.

Any help will be great.

Thanks,

Sriii.

You can edit the info........

1. Reschudule appoinment...

2. It asks for same location or not(put Yes)

3. There will be 3 sections like( personal info, location and loomis location)

4. We need edit Personal info, like selecting again vancouver,richmond, h1b, EAC number, dates then submit...

Thanks for your response.

Maheshbabuy,

If i Edit the eac number and dates and submit will it automatically saves. Or do I need to re-schedule the appointment after editing this information. The reason I am worrying is we get to this edit page by clicking the reschedule appointment.

I will really appreciate reply on this.

Thanks,

Srini

• 4 weeks later...

Archived