H1 transfer denied, options available

santosh911

Hi,

I came to USA for company A in June 2012 with H1B and I-94 valid till Oct-2014, In december 2012 I joined company B, got RFE and then Denial on 25th march 2013. I checked status of company A petition status and that has been revoked on Jan 24 2013.

Company B is going to file new H1B premium cap exempt now. They are asking me to stay in USA till then. Kindly suggest me on below questions.

1. Should I stay in USA till new H1B decision comes (25-30 more days), I have already accumulated 108 days since left company A.Is it safe, I mean will I be pardoned and not bared for 6-10 years entry into USA?

2. Will I have to go out of USA for stamping again and or only new I-94 with new I-797?

3. Going out of USA can affect new H1B processing, will it be tougher than staying in USA?

3. Can I think for joining any other company in USA now with similar H1B exempt filing with or without leaving USA ? I am sure no other company can apply for transfer as I am not on H1B status.

4. What is the best option for me Kindly suggest?

Unfortunately you are OoS..thats the problem with you guys these days...hopping over 1 company to another....

you have to leave the US today itself..anways even Company B's visa is approved it would be a CP...and you'll have to go outside the US for stamping..

contact a good attorney.

Hi,

I came to USA for company A in June 2012 with H1B and I-94 valid till Oct-2014, In december 2012 I joined company B, got RFE and then Denial on 25th march 2013. I checked status of company A petition status and that has been revoked on Jan 24 2013.

If companyB's H1B petition has been denied what is the rationale in same company filing it again?

Company B is going to file new H1B premium cap exempt now. They are asking me to stay in USA till then. Kindly suggest me on below questions.

1. Should I stay in USA till new H1B decision comes (25-30 more days), I have already accumulated 108 days since left company A.Is it safe, I mean will I be pardoned and not bared for 6-10 years entry into USA?

2. Will I have to go out of USA for stamping again and or only new I-94 with new I-797?

3. Going out of USA can affect new H1B processing, will it be tougher than staying in USA?

3. Can I think for joining any other company in USA now with similar H1B exempt filing with or without leaving USA ? I am sure no other company can apply for transfer as I am not on H1B status.

4. What is the best option for me Kindly suggest?

Archived