Over stay on H4


Recommended Posts

Me and my daughter (she is still a minor) were in USA on a valid H4. After the H4 expired we overstayed for 3 yrs. It has been 9yrs since we voluntarily left the country. The passport in which we had our H4 stamping has expired and now both of us have renewed passports and there is no valid visa in the expired passport. My husband is getting his L1A visa processed now. Is it safe for me and my daughter to re-enter the country without getting into any trouble or should I wait to complete 10yrs?

Please advice. Thanks and regards!!!

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.