RFE not responded - impact with New Employer during H1B Transfer

chetank

1. As of today I am with Company A and having valid I-94 until Dec 2014.

2. Company B filed premium H1B transfer and got RFE. They wanted client invitation letter. RFE was not responded since I did not get client invitation letter (Reason being that position was closed before I could reply). I had to reply to RFE by Jan 15,2013. During this process I did not resign and still with

Company A.

Note : I did not join Company B at all.

Now my question is : -

a) Now I have an offfer from Company C. Can I go haead and Join company C ?

b) Is there any impact of pending H1B transfer by Company B (Here still I see H1B status as initial review filed by Company B) ?

Please help.

Sorry to say that I did not understand you answer. It's too technical. Could you please reply to my 2 questions (a and b) below. Thanks in advance!!

1. As of today I am with Company A and having valid I-94 until Dec 2014.

2. Company B filed premium H1B transfer and got RFE. They wanted client invitation letter. RFE was not responded since I did not get client invitation letter (Reason being that position was closed before I could reply). I had to reply to RFE by Jan 15,2013. During this process I did not resign and still with

Company A.

Note : I did not join Company B at all.

Now my question is : -

a) Now I have an offfer from Company C. Can I go haead and Join company C ?

b) Is there any impact of pending H1B transfer by Company B (Here still I see H1B status as initial review filed by Company B) ?

Please help.

Archived