Travel with name change


Recommended Posts


We lived in USA for few years. I never changed my name after marriage. I hold my social security with my old name only (before marriage). Now we moved back to India and I intend to change my name (Last Name/Surname) on my passport and other documents.

Do I need to inform USA embassy in India about this change so that whenever I travel to USA, there is no issue.

Thank you

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.