Working for US Employer, Canadian Client on H1


Recommended Posts


I am changing employer's in the US and getting my H1B transferred. However my new employer has a client in Canada and they want me to start work there. Apart from the H1B transfer, do I need to get any Canadian work permits? or will the H1 suffice for working for this new client in Canada (working Monday through Friday) in Canada and returning to US on the weekend.

My new employer says they have filed for the LCA with the Canada client? Is this possible, I thought LCA was only for US cities.

Please let me know

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.