Got 221g on march 18 Vancouver

asif87

Hi All,

I had an interview at Vancouver on march18,interview went well with the general questions.

VO ask me about why i left MS in chemistry and did MBA,and asked me did i study any chemisty related study in USA then handed me 221g .My question is will there be any client or employer verification or just background check.

He just took my DS 160 and I797

Please respond if someone on the same boat.

Thanks,

Asif

VO ask me about why i left MS in chemistry and did MBA,and asked me did i study any chemisty related study in USA then handed me 221g .My question is will there be any client or employer verification or just background check.

Chemistry and MBA are completely unrelated.

Is your job related to your degree??

HI Asif,

I was also issued a 221g yellow on 18th. but my interview was in torronto.

I was in mechanical engineering inetailly and later transfered to Software engineering.

I think whoever is not in computer science or later transfers to computers.. are being in the same situation.

Keep me posted on whats happeing on your side.

thanks

KB

@Rahul...i work as management analyst in IT company which is some what related.

VO ask me why i took the transfer and i clearly explained him that i was interested in MBA since i had an option to go with MS in chemistry and/or MBA since i had i 20 in both.

I am sure he was satisfied with that but again asked me if i did any chemistry courses in USA ,and i told him no then handed 221 g.Is it that he want to verify if i did any chemistry courses.

@KB ...sure i will update

Hi Kiran/Asif,

Both have you got any update or not?????????? i also did my masters in chemical and i am working in IT, i am planing to attend interview next month in vancouver, is it safe to attend the interview in vancouver if we are Non-IT? please respond guys ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I had my visa interview on March 21, 2013 as well in the Vancouver Consulate. I also was given the 221G and was asked to submit my Client Letter and the Latest LCA.

I did so the very same day and the package reached the consulate the next morning at 9:45 AM(was tracking delivery thru the Loomis Office).

I have been checking the Ceac website for updates on the Visa Status -

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

I did not see any updates until today.

The only change I see on there is the "Last Updated Date" has been modified from March 21, 2013 to March 27, 2013.

Apart from that it still reads Administrative Processing.

Please update if you see any changes in the Last Updated Date in your Ceac page.

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

I had my visa interview on March 21, 2013 as well in the Vancouver Consulate. I also was given the 221G and was asked to submit my Client Letter and the Latest LCA.

I did so the very same day and the package reached the consulate the next morning at 9:45 AM(was tracking delivery thru the Loomis Office).

I have been checking the Ceac website for updates on the Visa Status -

https://ceac.state.g...ker/Status.aspx

I did not see any updates until today.

The only change I see on there is the "Last Updated Date" has been modified from March 21, 2013 to March 27, 2013.

Apart from that it still reads Administrative Processing.

Please update if you see any changes in the Last Updated Date in your Ceac page.

Thanks in advance

Did you hear anything? Did you see, any update on your case? Which counter did you go for the interview?

Please let me know, I am in the same situation.

Thanks,

Hi All,

I had an interview at Vancouver on march18,interview went well with the general questions.

He just took my DS 160 and I797

Please respond if someone on the same boat.

Thanks,

Asif

Asif did you hear anything? Which counter did you go for the interview?

Thanks,

Archived