please share canada visit visa processing time new york.

mudassir

HI ,

guyz can you please share your canada visit visa processing time for new york , any one submitted there applicaiton in jan 2013 or feb 2013 , how many days does it took to process visit visa.

please post submission date and Received date of passport.

Thanks.

Hi My Frd got the canada visiting visa in 17 days, he went to the office in NY and submitted as in person, but a new rule is passed this feb 2013 telling even if you submit by inperson or through mail it will take same amount of time.

In the website they mentioned 35 days. but for my friend it took only 17 days.

May be it is because he went and submitted in person, i am not sure.

I applied the visitor visa in LA and their processing time is 15 days.

but don't know exactly how much time it takes.

Hope this is helpful.

HI ,

guyz can you please share your canada visit visa processing time for new york , any one submitted there applicaiton in jan 2013 or feb 2013 , how many days does it took to process visit visa.

please post submission date and Received date of passport.

Thanks.

I submitted my visa application online to NY and it took 30 days.

Hi,

My application reached Canada consulate in NYC on Feb 25th. I had an appointment at Vancouver on March 19th, I had to cancel it as I couldn't get my Canada Visa yet.

As per reviewing posts on Canada visa, it looks like they are taking 17- 19 business days and that is for people who have submitted in person. Not sure about the applications that were mailed.

One of my frnd applied thru mail a week before me i.e on Feb 18th, he also didnt hear anything yet.

I submitted my visa application online to NY and it took 30 days.

I submitted my application online too. Did you get approval in 30 days and then sent your passport to NY consulate? How long did it take for you to get your passport with Canada VIsa stamped from NY?

Thank you.

rt_shr ;

I submitted TRV online on Feb 7th and got a response to submit the passport on Mar 7th. The passport reached the NY consulate on March 12th. I am still waiting to get the passport with TRV stamping.

@All - I guess that the TRV through online will take anywhere between 35 - 45 days.

I submitted my application online too. Did you get approval in 30 days and then sent your passport to NY consulate? How long did it take for you to get your passport with Canada VIsa stamped from NY?

Thank you.

NY online processing time for me:

Online application submission: Feb 12th

Hear back from CIC to send them passport: March 13th

It takes around 30 days. Now I just sent my passport via USPS. I hope I will get it back in a week. Will update you guys.

Hi,

My application reached Canada consulate in NYC on Feb 25th. I had an appointment at Vancouver on March 19th, I had to cancel it as I couldn't get my Canada Visa yet.

As per reviewing posts on Canada visa, it looks like they are taking 17- 19 business days and that is for people who have submitted in person. Not sure about the applications that were mailed.

One of my frnd applied thru mail a week before me i.e on Feb 18th, he also didnt hear anything yet.

let me know if your friend who applied on feb 18 th got any update because i applied on feb 21 still no update.

Hi All,

I had sent the application by mail to NYC consulate General..It reached them on Feb 15th. Yet to hear anything .I have made a mistake of not providing mail Id on the application.I am tensed as it is a month..I am checking my USPS tracking no and it does not show any thing yet.Is there a way to find out the status of the application.

Thanks...

Archived