H4 to F1 during MS program in Mexico


Recommended Posts


I'm on H4 and pursuing Masters program, currently in 2nd semester. I want to convert to F1 visa now. Since it takes lot of time in getting visa conversion through change of status, I'm contemplating to go for change of visa status by visiting Mexico. Can you please let me know if it works. I want to complete this process in this semester itself so that I can look for internships in this summer. Appreciate your help.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.