H1 B Transfer

DDWork

Hi,

I am working for company A and i came to us recently (2 months back). I got an offer from company B.

Company A is a big MNC company and Company B is a small company.

Will i get any issue while transferring my h1.Is there is any rule like i need to work for atleast this many months/year to transfer my H1?

What is the safest point where i can put down my papers in company A. Do i need to wait until i get the approval notice. I want to stick with the company A if something goes wrong .

please advice me

Hi,

I am working for company A and i came to us recently (2 months back). I got an offer from company B.

"Company A is a big MNC company and Company B is a small company."

Small companies are always risky, I would say to get every possible inforamtion before you make a decision

"Will i get any issue while transferring my h1"

You may/maynot..as it depends on lot of factors

"Is there is any rule like i need to work for atleast this many months/year to transfer my H1?"

NO, there is No rule from USCIS/DOL..but you may have an agreement with your current employer

"What is the safest point where i can put down my papers in company A.

Do i need to wait until i get the approval notice. I want to stick with the company A if something goes wrong ."

Always prefer to stay with the exisitng company untill you are APPROVEDplease advice me

Archived