Collect passport from loomis

LincolnLion

Hi all

Congratulations for all the guys who got stamped @Vancouver Canada

i would like to share some funny thing about collecting passport from loomis branch richmond

my interview on March11th monday 2013 got approved.

Tuesday after noon i cheked status and changed to issued.

everyday evening loomies peolpe will get list so i just want to check my luck by checking with loomis.

so i went to roomis office and asked about my passport . Conversation with that loomis guy

loomies guy: can i see u r waybill number

me : atteded my interview on march 11th and i don't have any waybill number i checked online status changed to issed so just want to check.

loomis guy: sorry sir if u don't have u r waybill number i can't issue u r passport

me: requested him that my flight sceduled tomorrow. can you please check it

loomis guy: he got convinced and he said gimme a moment i'll get that list which they received by that evening

me: sure

loomis guy: can i see ur ID

me : sure(provided by id)

loomis guy: it seems like u r name is there in the list but i can't issue right now since u don't have waybill number but seeing u r position let me check with the lady who process all passports.

me : ok

loomis guy: he went inside and after few mins he returned and said i have a good news for you, i can provide you pp but it takes atleast 2 hrs to process.

me :sure i'll come around 7 is that fine

loomis guy: sure sir i'll see u @7

me: ok

i went around 7PM with some pizza .

loomis guy handed over my passport i check it once and i handed over that pizza he was very happy

left to motel around 7.30PM rescedule my flight from friday to wed and fly back to USA

this is how my experience about collecting my passport from loomis.

I am not sure It may or may not work for everybody just sharing my experience.

thanks

reddy

loomis guy: he went inside and after few mins he returned and said i have a good news for you, i can provide you pp but it takes atleast 2 hrs to process.

me :sure i'll come around 7 is that fine

what's mean by processing here?? Loomis is a postal service, all they do is delivery the packets.

Archived