Is client Letter Mandatory for H1B Filing?

sandeep883

Hi,

I am working for a company - they are giving letter but with number of years of experience on it - which I dont have. So just wanted to ask you guys, if this is mandatory for the application process? What are other alternatives that I can put in my petition. Please suggest me..

Thanks

Im not getting it. Are you trying to say that the company is giving out a fake letter? what letter is this?

As far as your original question in the topic heading is concerned...Yes, you'll need a Client Letter.

and please dont put yourself into trouble by submitting some fake document.

Go back to Rule #1. Do not apply for employment claiming to have experience that you dont have.

In your situation, there is no real way out. Client letter is required in almost all cases where you work at a client.

In some rare cases USCIS might accept not having a letter if client policy is not to give letters, that doesn't seem to apply here.

I am working for a company - they are giving letter but with number of years of experience on it - which I don't have [emphasis added to quote].

This is illegal and serious immigration fraud! If you use this letter you are participating in the fraud and illegal activity (and will be no better than the company) and will find yourself with up to a permanent entry ban from the U.S. Do you want this on your record. This is clearly a fraudulent company, and you need to find yourself another employer, who if they petition for a H-1B visa will provide you with all the necessary, truthful and honest, documentation for immigration.

Archived