EAD and AP Renewal (lost the I-797 receipts)

Recommended Posts


I have got EAD and AP combo card last April. I had to move from one place to another (still with the same employer). I am not able to find the I-797 receipts for my EAD and AP after we moved. The same case with my wife and my son as well.

But, I do have the receipt numbers for all of them.

In this case, can I go ahead and apply for the renewal of EAD and AP without the receipt numbers?

The documents that I have are:

1. Express Mailer (for me and my wife)

2. Approved Advance Parole document for my son (I-512)

3. EAD and Combo card (for me and my wife)

4. Passport (for all three of us)

5. I-94 (for all three of us)

The document that I am missing is I-797 (receipt notices for all of us).

If I apply for our EAD and AP renewal without I-797 receipts today (13-Mar-2013), Can we stay in U.S. beyond my EAD and AP expiration dates (if they are not approved by that time)?



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.