Visa approved @Vancouver on Mar 11th

chicha24

Hi,

I went to couter 6. VO asked me below questions. I'm on EVC.

My interview was for like 2 minutes. Here it is

01. Did you study in USA?

02. Which university did u go to?

03. Who do you work for?

04. How long u have been with ur employer?

05. Do you have any employer letter? Can I see it?

06. What do you do?

07. Who is ur client?

04. How long u have been with the client?

08. Do you have a letter from your client? Can I see it?

09. Where do you live?

10. Can I see your W2's?

That's it and he said your visa is approved. Status changed from Administrative processing (Dont worry at first it will be like that for every one who went for interview) to Issued today. Waiting on email from loomis for waybill number.

I see lot of ppl not posting anything these days even though they follow the forum regularly. I saw nearly 10 ppl got approved yesterday along with me and only two of them wrote. So, don't judge that everybody will write and don't calculate success rate by seeing the posts. Be positive....luck will be ur side. Although u need proper documentation and good preparation first. All d best folks.

Hi,

I went to couter 6. VO asked me below questions. I'm on EVC.

My interview was for like 2 minutes. Here it is

01. Did you study in USA?

02. Which university did u go to?

03. Who do you work for?

04. How long u have been with ur employer?

05. Do you have any employer letter? Can I see it?

06. What do you do?

07. Who is ur client?

04. How long u have been with the client?

08. Do you have a letter from your client? Can I see it?

09. Where do you live?

10. Can I see your W2's?

That's it and he said your visa is approved. Status changed from Administrative processing (Dont worry at first it will be like that for every one who went for interview) to Issued today. Waiting on email from loomis for waybill number.

I see lot of ppl not posting anything these days even though they follow the forum regularly. I saw nearly 10 ppl got approved yesterday along with me and only two of them wrote. So, don't judge that everybody will write and don't calculate success rate by seeing the posts. Be positive....luck will be ur side. Although u need proper documentation and good preparation first. All d best folks.

Congrats!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Hi,

I know you might not be the right person, Out of curiosity. Did any one got the stamping in Vancouver without having client letter (with an email from Client manager).

The reason, I wanted to know if I am planning to get stamped in vancouver. I could not get client letter and all I have is email communication.

Thanks,

Sri...

Hi,

I know you might not be the right person, Out of curiosity. Did any one got the stamping in Vancouver without having client letter (with an email from Client manager).

The reason, I wanted to know if I am planning to get stamped in vancouver. I could not get client letter and all I have is email communication.

Thanks,

Sri...

Hello, I got visa approved on March11th in Vancouver too (my appointment was 9:30am). I kept looking at the CSC website to see if my passport was issued for me to pick up...it didn't even have the "Applicant status" on the page that can track the status...I'm worried because I don't know when am I suppose to book my trip back to states. And you said on your My Account page, it already showed your "Applicant Status: issued"?

Thanks for the post, do you think will be it a problem if i don't have masters in US and go for stamping in Canada.

Other than Masters, i have every other documents , client letter, pay stubs , w2 etc.,

I don't think it will be a problem as lot of ppl go for stamping in canada for h1b extention without masters degree

Hi,

Thanks,

Sri...

I have heard ppl getting visa stamped with just email from manager....my frnd got stamping here in november 2012 with just email from his manager....if u follow murthy forum regularly u can find posts about stampings done with just email from client...

Hello, I got visa approved on March11th in Vancouver too (my appointment was 9:30am). I kept looking at the CSC website to see if my passport was issued for me to pick up...it didn't even have the "Applicant status" on the page that can track the status...I'm worried because I don't know when am I suppose to book my trip back to states. And you said on your My Account page, it already showed your "Applicant Status: issued"?

I was taking abt visa status page https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx. Here it shows visa issued not in CSC website. My CSC account page looks like same as urs....Me n my sharing roommate r also waiting on email from loomis. So, dont worry probably we might get it tonight. I know nobody who got interviewed on Mar 11th got loomis email till now.

Hi, I wonder if you get any email notification of waybill number to pick up your passport yet?

I got the mail form loomis yesterday night at 1 am saying that they have picked my passport from consulate but it is not ready for pick up. Now in CSC website it shows waybill number ans status as "In Transit".

Archived