H1B visa Stamp Done @Vancouver March 11th

LincolnLion

hi all first i would like to thank all people who posted their experiences

its time for me to help the user's the same

here how it goes my interview

after all security checks VO called my number @counter 6 20th floor

VO: Hello How r u doing?

me:good Sir thank you.. how are you doing?

VO: Did u study in USA?

me:YES

VO: which university?

me:XXX univ

VO: asked abt the course?

me:Master's in XXXXX

he started looking into computer and typed some thing

VO: How long u r working with u r employer?

me:XXX yrs

VO:Job Title?

me:Software engineer( as expalined in LCA or employement documnet)

VO: can i see your pay stubs?

me: here u go sir (provided recent 6 months)

VO: employement verification document?

me:yes sir

VO: who's your client ?

me:explained about my client

VO: did u changed your employer while working for the same client?

me:yes sir

VO: do u have any documents from client?

me: yes sir (provided all documents from my client)

note:due to some policies my client stopped issues client letters from jan 2013

i have an email from my client director stating that they can't provide any client letter also in that mail my director mentioned how to collect client letter from primary vendor

i have letter from my primary vendor and my contract renewal screen shots also i have old client letter when i applied for H1B in april 2012

VO: he went through all the documents thoroughly and old client letter

VO: how long u expect project for this client?

me:expecting project for next XX yrs

VO: Your visa approved sir collect your pp by end of the week

me: thank you sir .. have a wonderful day.

provide as much details as you can if you don't have client letter

All the Best

thanks

reddy

Congrats. Good one. What did you give, when they ask you, employment verification documents? .. Did you give employment letter from your employer, or you gave all the documents, including your Vendor-employer-client letters?

Also, when he asked you about documents from client, you said, you gave all the documents. Can you please list those documents?

My visa was approved on March 11th (9:30am appointment) Did you get passport pick up information at all? I checked Applicant Summary page, it didn't even have "Applicant status" on it...all it got was name, passport number, reference ID, Date of BIrth, MRV fee Receipt, that's it.....

My visa was approved on March 11th (9:30am appointment) Did you get passport pick up information at all? I checked Applicant Summary page, it didn't even have "Applicant status" on it...all it got was name, passport number, reference ID, Date of BIrth, MRV fee Receipt, that's it.....

Hi,

My Visa was Approved on March 11th as well (10:30 AM Appointment). I haven't see the the Passport pickup Information in the CSC Website. It didn't have the "Application Status and Waybill Number on it" yet.

Congrats. Good one. What did you give, when they ask you, employment verification documents? .. Did you give employment letter from your employer, or you gave all the documents, including your Vendor-employer-client letters?

Also, when he asked you about documents from client, you said, you gave all the documents. Can you please list those documents?

Yes provided employer letter from employer!

i have an official email from my director stating that they can't issue client letter.Mentioned in that collect letter from primary vendor.

i have a letter from primary vendor and screen shots from his system about my contract renewals etc.

client letter from client when i applied for H1B in April 2012 that's it

Monday morning interview @9.30 AM . Status updated on tuesday afternoon around 1 PM from admin processing to Issued

evening 5 PM went to loomis office near airport checked with that guy . He said they received some list of passport from consulate.

I requested him to check my passport. My name was there in the list so he said they need some time to process after couple of hours like around 7 PM he handed over my passport on tuesday evening itself. Didnt check my email about waybill info.

i got an email around 1 AM wed morning stating that my pasport arrived but not ready to pick up.

Hi,

My Visa was Approved on March 11th as well (10:30 AM Appointment). I haven't see the the Passport pickup Information in the CSC Website. It didn't have the "Application Status and Waybill Number on it" yet.

you can directly go to loomis office and u can check with that guy. If u r name in the list u have chances to get that passport that evening itself no need to wait for your email

Archived