Got Selected for H1B - Need your Suggestions.

_jaswanth7_

Dear Friends,

Need honest suggestion from you all.

I went through the telephonic interview on Feb 22nd by my Employer(with some one from their Technical team) in NY, which was last for almost 55min, and i got a conformation mail on 25th that they heard good feedback from their technical team about me and scheduled for HR round in the same day.

HR round last for around 20min, they told about their client & company rules and all, and finally want me to send the documents to file the petition, i sent in the same day.

But my doubt is ?

- Is that OK with USCIS, if the manager from Employer did the technical interview ?

- Is is necessary to have other technical interview with the people form the client side ? as i am going to working on client location ?

- My employer conforms that i am going to work for XXXX client, however they have given all the details of the client ?

- Is it ok if i tell the same in the interview, something they took 2 rounds of interview of which one is telephonic technical and other is hr round.

Conformation question about Employer/Employee relation

--------------------------------------------------------

Our Employer has all rights to control us.... i accept

My question is,

In the client locations we will have Managers right ? who will controls our day to day activity ? does the client's manager has the right ? or only we have to submit daily work progress to Employer only ? As my Manager(Employer side) will work from offsite only.

Please advice......!!

Thank you so much

Jaswanth S

My question is,

In the client locations we will have Managers right ? who will controls our day to day activity ? does the client's manager has the right ? or only we have to submit daily work progress to Employer only ? As my Manager(Employer side) will work from offsite only.

This manager should be the employee of your employer.

Remaining everything looks fine in your case.

This manager should be the employee of your employer.

Remaining everything looks fine in your case.

Thank for your reply rahul,

Can you suggest these as well.., all my interviews done by my employer only, no client side interview...! is that ok.

But my employer saying that i will to work at the client location.

Thank for your reply rahul,

Can you suggest these as well.., all my interviews done by my employer only, no client side interview...! is that ok.

But my employer saying that i will to work at the client location.

Yup, that's 100% fine.

But if your employer is just a consulting firm, then make sure that this client and project really exists so that you won't face any problem during the interview.

Archived