Case sent to USCIS for reconsideration...Need Help!

harib

Hi,

i attended visa interview on Jan31st at Vancouver Canada. Got 221G on same day to submit previous client summary. i did submitted next day and even they verified with present client.

i contacted them 2-3 times in mean time.

On Mar 08th they called me and VO told me that case sent to USCIS and can't approve visa. reason she told me was the amendment even though i have LCA for present client i dont have amendment filed by my employer for present client.

Appreciate your help.

Hi,

i attended visa interview on Jan31st at Vancouver Canada. Got 221G on same day to submit previous client summary. i did submitted next day and even they verified with present client.

i contacted them 2-3 times in mean time.

On Mar 08th they called me and VO told me that case sent to USCIS and can't approve visa. reason she told me was the amendment even though i have LCA for present client i dont have amendment filed by my employer for present client.

Appreciate your help.

Hi

What was your scenario. Were you working for same employer and multiple clients. Was your LCA filed for old client and you started working for new client and then attended interview to assess and advise.

Thanks

Hi,

Yes i am working for same employer since my OPT period but i changed the clients in between every time he took new LCA..

my employer took new LCA when i changed the client but did not filed amendment.

She told me it as a material change so she can't approve my visa because my I129 is not updated with present LCA.

I129 has the information of old client.

Hi,

Yes i am working for same employer since my OPT period but i changed the clients in between every time he took new LCA..

She told me it as a material change so she can't approve my visa because my I129 is not updated with present LCA.

She (VO) is exactly correct. I-129 has old info and now you are working at different site. Talk to experienced attorney. You should be able to file amendment now, and reapply for Visa after amendment, and could be able to save petition rejection. At least, your company filed LCA, so filing amendment now might work. Talk to experienced attorney to understand your options better before giving up.

Hi,

Check out following link --

Archived